- I'm writing a book for Memory Makers that will come out in spring 2008. I'm not ready to say what it's all about yet. . . . . I love working on a long-term project that requires analysis and creativity. I'm happy that I've hooked up with Hillary Heidelberg who is writing a book for MM, too -- so we can compare notes about the process. And . . . I am so happy to be able to say that I've got who I think are the perfect contributors for the project: Betsy Veldman, Kim Kesti, and Sharyn Tormanen (who just added a 4th Tormlet to her family).
- CHA-bound. Today is the day I do all of the tedious housework/admin stuff that I hate doing so that I can really think about CHA (and so that I can go to Wild & Wooly tonight with a light heart). I'm especially looking forward to meeting Hillary and seeing Kim and Nichole and May again.
- I am a Prism alternate! What's that mean? Well I think it's like in the Miss American contest- - - - in case someone can't fulfill their duties. And my co-alternate is none other than my favorite librarian and fun scrapper: Nichole Pereira! During the phone call, I did hear something about a box of goodies coming my way and them "keeping me in their circle!" So while I'd rather be a bride than a bridesmaid, this is Prism's 1st design team and I LOVE LOVE LOVE their paper, and I have heard that the people running the show are really fine folk so I'm looking forward to opportunity a-knockin' (and that box of paper). Scrapscene has a list of the team and links to their blogs right here.
- I'm putting together a HOF entry. . . . and thinking I should have started a bit earlier. On the other hand, this way there's no time to overthink things. It is what it is.
- An article I wrote on 2-page layouts is in the March issue of Memory Makers. And here's my favorite of the layouts I have in their Celebration Gallery.
you can read about Joe's experience with cancer these last several years at a website he maintains, Cancer Patient Forum, to help other cancer patients.