Could it be?
Yep. Pattie Knox has STILL MORE mad digital skillz to teach you
Why do so many of us love learning new Photoshop techniques for our digital scrapbook pages?
It’s satisfying on a number many levels: there’s the mental challenge of learning and mastering new skills, the joy that accompanies creating, and the pleasing feeling that comes from having your memories and photos on great-looking scrapbook pages.
Pattie Knox knows these pleasures, and, thus, she has “still more mad digital skillz” to share with you. Learn advanced techniques while getting new ideas for using your digital products and showcasing your stories.
Sign up now for 6 new lessons and another bundle of awesome supplies from the designers at DesignerDigitals.com. Lessons are written for both Photoshop Elements and CS. Lessons cover:
- Displacement maps for beginners: Learn how to create a grunge text effect via a displacement map created from a texture image.
- Fun journaling block: Create a lined notebook paper fastened with digital cellophane tape.
- Folds and creases: techniques for wrinkling up your digital papers.
- Behind the Glass: Place a photo inside a pre-designed window frame and add window glass with realistic interior reflections above the image.
- Recoloring: Make the most of your digital stash! Learn multiple methods of recoloring and how to determine when each method is appropriate.
- Going postal: Give your photos a unique look by turning them into faux postage stamps with realistic scan lines.
Sound like just the information you need? Class starts July 14, so sign up today. Say "hi" to Pattie in the welcome forums and get ready to learn awesome new techniques.